Protect Your Livelihood
When administrative or criminal consequences threaten your career, it is critical to have a licensing attorney on your side who has the experience to help.
Protect your healthcare license.
Facing Licensing Investigation or Discipline? »
Craft a defense strategy with your career needs top of mind.
Insurance Audits & Fraud »
Guard your reputation.
Reputation & Crisis Management »
Proactive guidance to prevent problems down the road.
Credentialing & Medical Peer Review »
When administrative or criminal consequences threaten your career, it is critical to have a licensing attorney on your side who has the experience to help. The lawyers at Kevin Cauley, P.C., are focused exclusively on defending the career interests of licensed health care professionals including:
Our unique experience in this area of law helps us deliver an effective resolution to protect your career.
A Holistic Approach
Accusations can affect both your livelihood and your liberty. As a licensed professional, you need an attorney who can represent you in front of the licensing board, in front of a judge and the public eye.
Kevin Cauley, P.C., is ready to help if you have:
- Been contacted by an investigator
- Been accused of wrongdoing
- Been arrested or criminally convicted
- Been contacted by a Diversion Program or entered into treatment
- Received a Notice of Hearing or interim suspension order
- Received a professional sanction, suspension or revocation in another state
- Received a notice of adverse report by the National Practitioner Data Bank
- Had your hospital access revoked
- Received an unfavorable administrative hearing decision
- Been denied an application for licensure
- Received a notice of Medicare audit
Whether you have already confronted adverse action or are just worried that something could have happened, our firm is ready to help. Call attorney Kevin Cauley now: 213-465-1153.
Critical Legal Insight
We encourage you to read our site to find the information that is relevant to your needs. We understand that providing useful information is key to gaining your trust. If you are worried about the potential consequences, chances are you know that you need help. Now is the time for you to move forward.